Whitland Town Council
Information about Whitland Town Council.
Town Council Notices
Next Town Council Meeting
All Town Council meetings are generally held on the first Monday of the month at 7pm in the Mayors Parlour, The Town Hall, King Edwards Street, Whitland, SA34 0AA.
All meetings are open to the public. If you have something to dicusss please contact the Clerk so that it can be included on the next agenda.
Due to Covid 19 and Government imposed restrictions, all meetings are being held remotely via the medium of zoom. If you wish to attend any of the meetings please contact the Clerk before 1pm of the meeting date, when you will be sent the relevant information to enable you to join the meetings.
Town Council Members
- Raymond Jones (elected)
- Len Shipton (elected)
- Barry Chapman (Co-opted)
- Ffion Scourfield (Co-opted)
- Mathew McDowall (Co-opted)
- Jenny Davies-Scourfield (Co-opted)
- Rhys Davies (Co-opted)
- Frank Connor-Hughes (Co-opted)
- Jonathen Blandford (Co-opted)
- John Dobson (Co-opted)
- Julie Jones (Co-opted)
- Enfys Eynon (Co-opted)
Locum Clerk - Melanie Priestley
Chairman - Cllr Barry Chapman
Vice-Chair - Cllr Jenny Davies-Scourfield
Working Group Membership
- Staffing Working Group - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Davies- Scourfield and Cllr Scourfield
- Christmas - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield and Cllr McDowall.
- Policy Working Group - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield and the Locum Clerk
- Finance Working Group - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield, Cllr Davies-Scourfield and Cllr McDowell
- Whitland Abbey Working Group- Cllr Shipton