Whitland Town Council
Information about Whitland Town Council.
Town Council Notice
Notice of Co-Option in the office of Town Councillor - 19th November 2020 - Notice of Co-Option
Next Town Council Meeting
All Town Council meetings are generally held on the first Monday of the month at 7pm in the Mayors Parlour, The Town Hall, King Edwards Street, Whitland, SA34 0AA.
All meetings are open to the public. If you have something to dicusss please contact the Clerk so that it can be included on the next agenda.
Town Council Members
- Raymond Jones (elected)
- Len Shipton (elected)
- Barry Chapman (co-opted)
- Ffion Scourfield (co-opted)
- Mathew McDowall (co-opted)
- Jenny Davies-Scourfield (co-opted)
- Rhys Davies(co-opted)
Locum Clerk - Melanie Priestley
Chairman - Cllr Barry Chapman
Vice-Chair - Cllr Jenny Davies-Scourfield
- Staffing - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Davies- Scourfield and Cllr Scourfield
- Christmas - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield and Cllr McDowall.
- Policy Working Party - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield and the Locum Clerk
- Finance Working Party - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Scourfield, Cllr Davies-Scourfield and Cllr McDowell
- Whitland Abbey Working Party - Cllr Shipton