Whitland Town Council
Information about Whitland Town Council.
Town Council Notice
Notice of vacancies in the office of Town Councillor - October 26th 2020 - Election Notice for Electors Rights - Download the Notice here.
Next Town Council Meeting
All Town Council meetings are generally held on the first Monday of the month at 7pm in the Mayors Parlour, The Town Hall, King Edwards Street, Whitland, SA34 0AA.
All meetings are open to the public. If you have something to dicusss please contact the Clerk so that it can be included on the next agenda.
Town Council Members
- Sue Allen (elected)
- Rob Morgan (elected)
- Rob Jenkins MBE (elected)
- Raymond Jones (elected)
- Len Shipton (elected)
- Barry Chapman (co-opted)
- Gabriela Poore (co-opted)
- Ffion Scourfield (co-opted)
- Mathew McDowall (co-opted)
- David Walsh-Gibbon (co-opted)
- Jenny Davies-Scourfield (co-opted)
- Staffing - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Poore, Cllr Jenkins MBE
- Christmas - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Poore, Cllr Sue Allen, Cllr Scourfield, Cllr McDowall.
- Policy Working Party - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Poore, Cllr Scourfield.
- Finance Working Party - Cllr Chapman as Chairman, Cllr Poore, Cllr Scourfield, Cllr Davies-Scourfield.
- Whitland Abbey Working Party - Cllr Poore, Cllr Shipton, Cllr Walsh-Gibbon.